cSubs is becoming Couranto. Same company, same team, new brand name. cSubs has evolved to meet the growing needs of their clients and partners, and the new name reflects its focus on solutions that maximize the value of information, beyond subscriptions. Learn more at:
The University uses cSubs to help reduce costs and save time for the ordering of periodicals, professional and educational journals, newspapers, and online content.
The benefits of this program include:
- Elimination of confusing and premature renewals
- Reduced paperwork
- Educational, group and volume discounts and other savings
- Single-source management for non-delivery and damaged issues
- Improved budget management
To begin ordering, you can access our cSubs website directly at http://nd.csubs.com/.
To log in, enter your NetID@nd.edu email address as your user id, and use the default password “welcome”. If it is not recognizing your email address, please contact Jonathan Hall so that a new user profile can be created for you. Upon your first login, please go to [My Account] and select “My User Profile>Edit Profile” to change your password, add a mailing address, and select the person who will be approving all orders placed in your name. If you would like to be set up to order for others in your department, please contact Jonathan Hall or cSubs Representative Jessica Tallon (firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-307-9900 x109).
You can access our cSubs website directly at http://nd.csubs.com/
- Your order cart will provide areas to enter Fund, Organization, Account and Program, which are required for each item ordered. If you require an Activity or Location, you may include this in the notes section of the order. Orders will be electronically routed for approval before processing by cSubs, and your appropriate FOAP will be charged for all orders.
- Please do not respond directly to any publisher renewal notices. For your convenience, cSubs will issue renewal notices by email at the appropriate time, to avoid early renewal as well as subscription lapses — approximately three months prior to your true expiration dates. These notices will contain convenient links to your renewals page.
- If at any time you receive a publisher renewal notice, and you have not received a cSubs renewal notice, but you believe it is time to renew and you wish to do so, you may verify renewal dates and order your renewals any time, online, at the University’s subscriptions website.
- No subscriptions will be renewed without your instructions and appropriate approvals.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact Jonathan Hall.