Upgrade version 10.2
7/26/10 buyND version 10.2 now available
Here are the new features in this upgrade:
Product search improvements for hosted catalog:
- Part Number searches (aka SKU or Catalog number):
Exact match and partial match on part number.
- Plural searches – both singular and plural entries of the same term will return similar results.
- Searches containing or not containing hyphens, spaces, and other miscellaneous characters – return similar results (e.g. TOF1234 vs. TOF-1234).
Product Size searches – Differing UOM syntax entries (e.g. 100 ml vs. 100ml) return similar results.
Misspelled search entries – e.g. “dispensirs” will return “dispensers” or “dispensing” in the results.
Filter on multiple values in product search results:
- Users will notice an updated user interface around the product search filter functionality, and multiple values can be selected within the filters. For example, a user can now filter their results with multiple suppliers instead of a single supplier.
These filter options will have the multiple selection feature: Manufacturer Name (new product search filter)
- Supplier Class
- Product Flag
- Custom Attribute
New change supplier action on the cart and requisition: Requestors and approvers can now change the supplier on multiple line items in one step on Non-Catalog orders. A new “Action” has been added to the cart and requisition action drop-down called “Change Supplier”. Selecting this action provides a supplier search where a supplier can be chosen and applied to all the selected line items.
Prevent ordering delays by disabling specific fields for catalog suppliers:
- Requestors will be given a warning flag when they try to add notes or attachments under the “Supplier Information” header on a requisition. Shoppers can still edit the field at the header with these options enabled, but they will be given a warning indicating the suppliers on the requisition that do not support the prevented fields.