buyND+ Videos & Training Guides
buyND+ Quick Reference Guides:
buyND+ Quick Reference Guides (guides for use after July 6th):
Invoice Related Videos:
Additional documentation provided by Jaggaer (supplier):
How do I know if the supplier has been paid?
- Open the invoice document and view the Payment Status field - If the status shows "Paid" the supplier has been issued payment.
Do I have to create a receipt for every purchase order?
- Yes, if your PO amount is over $150, it is important to create a receipt for every purchase order so Accounts Payable staff knows you received your product or service and therefore, the supplier can be paid.
Why is my purchase order in a "soft close" status?
- The system will automatically match the invoice to the purchase order and to any receipts created on the purchase order. When these match, the system will automatically place the PO in a soft-close status.
What is invoice matching?
- A two-way match is used to compare the invoice received from a vendor with the Purchase Order. A three-way match is used to match the details of PO, Goods Receipt, and the Invoice document received from the vendor.
- Invoice matching in accounts payable allows the system to match vendor's invoices with purchase orders and received quantities of goods or services before the invoices are processed and paid. It automates the verification of these documents to ensure that an invoice should be paid.
buyND+ General FAQ's:
Do I need to create a receipt for all my orders?
- Yes, including Office Depot orders.
How do I delete a line item from my receipt I did not receive?
To ensure proper invoice matching on a PO, any line item you are not receiving on a receipt needs to be removed from the receipt document. Please reference our receipt quick reference guide for details.